There are so many theories about what will happen on December 21, 2012 which is also known commonly as the End of the Mayan calendar. Some theories include; total destruction of the world, a great shift in consciousness, aliens coming to rescue people and help them move into the 4th dimension, the earth moving through a cosmic energy portal and lots more.
So which one is actually really going to happen? What if nothing happens at all and we wake up as normal and nothing is changed? Does it matter? Regardless of whether something happens or not, it’s the perfect time to reclaim your own life and own power back. To stand up and finally do what you want to do, to follow your heart, live your passion and live from a place of joy.
Harness this moment to make the brave decision to stop being a victim and thinking you’re powerless and just going through the motions of life.
7 Point Manifesto to celebrate the end of YOUR world.
- Look at your life, really look at and it and write down everything you don’t like on one page and everything you do like on another. Next to everything you don’t like, write how you can change it, even if you write ‘Hate my job’ – then write, ‘quit job’. Remember you have options!
- Stop whinging, bitching, gossiping. You are the creator of your life, so do you really want to keep creating situations to complain about?
- Look in the mirror and say ‘I love you’ regardless of whether you believe it.
- Think about all the things you’ve ever wanted to do, but haven’t done, then write the list down (otherwise known as a ‘Bucket List’) and start ticking them off. Or create a vision board and stick up pictures of you doing what you want to do.
- Its incredible how much happier you feel, when you ‘let go’ of things, like grudges, hang ups, blame etc.
- Go on a hugging spree and hug as many people as you can find.
- Live by your heart, not by your head. Your heart wants to love, seek adventure, to meet new people, go exploring and have as many interesting experiences as possible. That’s why you feel like crap stuck in an office cubical all day long!
So don’t let all the talk of world destruction bring you down, it should lift you up and make you inspired to create a life that’s worth living. We all know the physical world isn’t going to end, but you can end your own world of being a victim. Yay!